OSG Technology Area Meeting, 29 November 2022¶
- Coordinates: Conference: +1-415-655-0002, PIN: 146 266 9392, https://morgridge-org.zoom.us/j/91987518094 (password sent separately)
- Attending: Carl, Marco, Mat, TimT
- BrianL traveling Nov 28 - Dec 2
- This week: Carl
- Next week: ?
- 9 (-1) open FreshDesk tickets
- 0 (+0) open GGUS ticket
Jira (as of Monday)¶
|# of tickets||Δ||State|
|22||-1||Selected for Dev|
|6||+0||Ready for Testing|
|0||+0||Ready for Release|
OSG Software Team¶
- On Thursday, the default network for the Tiger Kubernetes cluster will change; people should review the services they are responsible for to make sure they will continue to function after the network change.
- AI (Mat): Create a variant of the pilot container that unpacks SIF files if they cannot be used directly.
- AI (Carl): Continue debugging COManage authentication failures on the Topology ITB instance.
AI (Mat): Continue to assist Mats and HTCondor devs in getting container universe working on the OSPool, along with other pilot fixes.
AI (Mat, Carl) Continue EL 9 groundwork.
GlideinWMS: Fix available for factory monitoring issue. The ITB frontends and factory have been updated; waiting for green light from Mats and Marco Mascheroni before making a release.
Mat (FNAL/CMS): Come up with a fix or workaround for gfal2 authentication failures when using the tarball client on EL8.
Mat (CalTech): Discuss errors with parsing output of CalTech's periodic scripts with HTCondor dev team.
OSG Release Team¶
- Ready for Testing
- GlideinWMS 3.9.6
- CVMFS 2.10.0-1.1 (and osg-oasis 19)
- XRootD 5.5.1-1.4 (fixes FUSE mounts via xrdfs)
- Vault 1.12.1
- Ready for Release
- Nothing yet
None this week