OSG Technology Area Meeting, 2 August 2022¶
- Coordinates: Conference: +1-415-655-0002, PIN: 146 266 9392, https://morgridge-org.zoom.us/j/91987518094 (password sent separately)
- Attending: BrianL, Carl, Derek, Marco Mambelli, Mat, TimT
- Mat OOO Wed - Fri
- TimT OOO Thu + Fri
- BrianL OOO Fri + Mon
- This week: Carl
- Next week: TimT
- 6 (-2) open FreshDesk tickets
- 0 (+0) open GGUS ticket
Jira (as of Monday)¶
|# of tickets||Δ||State|
|33||+3||Selected for Dev|
|3||-3||Ready for Testing|
|0||+0||Ready for Release|
OSG Software Team¶
- AI (Mat): build stash-origin chart (SOFTWARE-5258)
- AI (BrianL): Check on /tmp in HPC exec nodes; update Canary2 to testing
- AI (Carl): complete custom workflows ticket
- Mat: Topology DataFederation namespaces PR ready for review and also deployed on ITB.
- Marco: Working on GlideinWMS 3.9.6; adding Python 3.9 support.
- Derek: systemd-tmpfiles-setup did not create /var/lock/condor on one site because the "condor" user doesn't exist at the time systemd-tmpfiles-setup runs. TimT says that condor_master since 8.9.12 should create the necessary directories on startup if they are missing; he and Derek will debug.
- Purdue (Derek, Carl, BrianL): help sort out fixes for incorrect accounting of whole node pilots
- FNAL (BrianL): redeployed FNAL CEs; still on OSG 3.5 so they're at risk of running into the same FD limit again
- FNAL (Carl): packaging fixes verified by Yujun. Submitted PR with some of Yujun's requested changes.
- BNL (Mat): Still debugging CA certs. BrianB had a back-and-forth with the admin; Mat will follow along.
- CLAS12 (Derek): Helping fix gratia,
/var/lock/condorfailed to be created.
- Florida (Derek): OSG shoveler issuer is issuing token with wrong audience, not sure what's going on, debugging. (Ugh, the issuer is complicated)
OSG Release Team¶
- Ready for Testing
- xrootd-monitoring-shoveler 1.1.2
- Upcoming: HTCondor 9.11.0 RC2 (for patch Tuesday)
- HTCondor 9.0.16 RC1 (important bug fixes)
No release this week