OSG Technology Area Meeting, 19 October 2021¶
- Coordinates: Conference: +1-415-655-0002, PIN: 146 266 9392, https://morgridge.webex.com/webappng/sites/morgridge/meeting/info/791d9dddc5464eb6a73fc7746331d06c (password sent separately)
- Attending: BrianL, Derek, Marco Mambelli, Mat, TimT
- BrianL OOO Friday
- This week: BrianL
- Next week: Carl
- 9 (-2) open FreshDesk tickets
- 0 (+0) open GGUS ticket
Jira (as of Monday)¶
|# of tickets||Δ||State|
|41||+4||Selected for Dev|
|0||-3||Ready for Testing|
|0||+0||Ready for Release|
OSG Software Team¶
- AI (Mat, BrianL): XRootD in OSG 3.6 (SOFTWARE-4494)
- AI (Mat) review
- AI (Carl): Create new gratia-probe-condor-ap package (SOFTWARE-4846)
- AI (Carl, BrianL): osg-pki-tools in OSG 3.6 (SOFTWARE-4786)
- AI (Carl, BrianL): Merge Topology and CILogon contact data (SOFTWARE-4734)
- AI (BrianL): Add Topology endpoint for querying resources tied to VOs
- HTCondor team planning to merge the BLAHP into the HTCondor source tree and build their packages together; this will eliminate the circular dependency between their packages.
- Token Transition Workshop (BrianL, Mat): many sites needed to adjust their
AUTH_SSL_*CE config variables to continue to support IGTF CAs; also needed to update to
scitokens-cpp-0.6.2. HTCondor packaging will be updated upstream to require the latter.
New: - Transition to IDTOKENs for IGWN, JLab, GLUEX - Shoveler and Collector is tested, and UNL is using it in production now. - Now writing docs on how to run the shoveler.
Ongoing: - Request to inject entire HTCondor job classad into GRACC records. Will require gratia-probe-condor changes.
Back burner: - (Stalled, but need to get back to it) XRootD accounting information (from Frank): - May need help with automating the process of generating these reports. A month only takes a few minutes. Longer periods take much longer. - Table of working set, read, and re-read for monthly, quarterly, and year. - XRootD TCP plugin is ready for packaging. Derek will follow up with software team on who to hand that off to. - https://opensciencegrid.atlassian.net/browse/SOFTWARE-4744
None this week
OSG Release Team¶
- Ready for Testing
- Ready for Release
None this week