OSG Technology Area Meeting, 2 February 2021¶
Coordinates: Conference: +1-415-655-0002, PIN: 146 266 9392, https://morgridge.webex.com/webappng/sites/morgridge/meeting/info/791d9dddc5464eb6a73fc7746331d06c (password sent separately)
Attending: Brian L, Carl, Marco Mambelli, Marian, Tim T
- dHTC campus workshop Feb 8-9
- OSG All Hands March 1-5
- This week: TimT
- Next week: ???
- 5 (+1) open FreshDesk tickets
- 0 (+0) open GGUS ticket
|# of tickets||Δ||State|
|15||+0||Selected for Dev|
|37||+16||Ready for Testing|
|8||+0||Ready for Release|
OSG Software Team¶
- OSG 3.6 deadline at the end of February (https://opensciencegrid.atlassian.net/browse/SOFTWARE-4282)
- AI (TimT): Send reminder announcement for OSG 3.6
- AI (Mat): Add support to osg-build for 3.5-upcoming/3.6
- AI (Mat): Token issuer packaging
- Release-specific devops tags voted unnecessary
- Time to start building! Spreadsheet incoming
- Still need to add token tests
- Dev work still needed for gratia-probe, osg-configure, and HTCondor-CE
- OSG 3.5.31
- AI (Carl): Convert SGE Gratia probe to be Python 2/3 compatible
- AI (Carl): Fix repo-update-cadist link generation bug.
- OSG and GLOW VO certificates expire on Feb 23
- AI (Mat): Help UW infrastructure team with the renewal process.
- Marco attending the CVMFS workshop; gave a presentation on cvmfs-exec yesterday.
- Carl will shadow Marian during the GRACC upgrade.
- Brian L: Call with Villanova about setting up a submit node dedicated to OSG.
- Marco: Adding a fix to the Singularity wrapper that was requested by Mats Rynge.
- Mat: Debugging LCMAPS for UFlorida.
- OSG Status page: Developing script to synchronize OSG contact list to subscribe the status page
- Topology: In production on tiger. Let us know if you see problems!
- GRACC (continued progress):
- GRACC Request is on tiger now.
- migrating more GRACC services to Tiger (Prometheus)
- documentation for the GRACC rolling update and fresh install
- Rolling update is starting this week.
- APEL Reporting - still investigating whether should we update to the new AMS
None this week
OSG Release Team¶
|2||+0||Selected for Development|
|18||+12||Ready for Testing|
|5||+4||Ready for Release|
- Ready for Testing
- gratia-probe 1.22.3
- osg-flock 1.3
- scitokens Python library 1.3.1
- Ready for Release
- CVMFS 2.8.0
- osg-release 3.5-5
- XRootD 4.12.6
- lcmaps for EL8
- Ready for Testing
- osg-ca-certs 1.94
- AI (TimT): clean up stale container tickets