OSG Technology Area Meeting, 4 January 2022¶
- Coordinates: Conference: +1-415-655-0002, PIN: 146 266 9392, https://morgridge.webex.com/webappng/sites/morgridge/meeting/info/791d9dddc5464eb6a73fc7746331d06c (password sent separately)
- Attending: Mat, TimT
Brian out today.
- This week: Mat
- Next week: BrianL (?)
- 4 (+0) open FreshDesk tickets
- 0 (+0) open GGUS ticket
Jira (as of Monday)¶
|# of tickets||Δ||State|
|21||-2||Selected for Dev|
|9||+7||Ready for Testing|
|0||+0||Ready for Release|
OSG Software Team¶
- Mat: update stashcache-client RPM to contain stashcp 6.4.0
- TimT: release HTCondor 9.0.9+, HTCondor 9.5.0+
- HTCondor developers adding Rocky Linux 8 as one of their platforms for UW builds (replacing CentOS Linux 8, which was EOL as of the end of last year). OSG is testing on Rocky Linux 8 (among other compatible platforms) but still using CentOS Linux 8 for build repos; no decision on yet on which variant to use as a replacement but CentOS Stream 8 is likely since that is what Fermilab is using.
Doug Benjamin (BNL) needed to be added as a Topology contact for several resources for submitting downtime; TimC is working on making sure Topology contacts are up to date.
Gluex was unable to access some of their files hosted on stash origins via CVMFS; their directory had too many files and bloated the CVMFS catalog to the point where it kept getting evicted from clients' caches. Derek split the catalog into smaller catalogs, which should solve the problem.
None this week
OSG Release Team¶
None this week