OSG Technology Area Meeting, 11 January 2022
- This week: Mat
- Next week: TimT
- 6 (+2) open FreshDesk tickets
- 1 (+1) open GGUS ticket
Jira (as of Monday)
|# of tickets
||Selected for Dev
||Ready for Testing
||Ready for Release
OSG Software Team
- AI (Mat): release stashcp 6.5.3+
- AI (Mat): add ATLAS IAM to vo-client: should only require a packaging change
- AI (Mat): Write osg-resource-catalog-generator.
- AI (TimT): release HTCondor 9.0.9+, HTCondor 9.5.0+
- AI (BrianL): release osg-flock 1.7+
- EPEL metadata broken in EL7 Koji builds; a regen-repo should fix that.
AI (student): write a script to run the appropriate regen-repo commands next time.
- HEPCloud version 2 release candidate is expected today.
- GlideinWMS 3.7.6 release candidate is out and being tested by Marco Mascheroni at the CERN ITB.
- BNL (Mat): Debugging authentication issues with XRootD.
OSG Release Team
- Ready for Testing
- OSG 3.5-upcoming, OSG 3.6
- OSG 3.6
- CVMFS 2.9.0
- osg-xrootd 3.6-12
- Check Central Collector for CEs running 5.1.3
- Mention CVMFS needs testing at the afternoon Production Meeting