Are you working to help your campus (or institution) benefit from using OSG services or contributing to the Open Science Pool (OSPool) or Open Science Data Federation? This page contains resources to help you get started and stay up-to-date.
Expecting to see something else here? Let us know and we will try to improve the page!
Support for NSF Campus Cyberinfrastructure Proposals
Campus Office Hours
We hold an open Office Hours meeting for campus collaborators every Monday, 3:00–3:30 pm Central Time. The virtual meeting link is included in email announcements, or email us for the link.
Anyone is free to drop by — whether you are an existing collaborator and want to talk shop, or if you are new and want to learn more.
Resources for Campuses
The following talks and recordings have information about how your campus can engage with OSG Services. Reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any questions about the options described below!
- Overview of Opportunities
- Contributing to the OSPool
- Slides: How Campuses Can Use OSG Services
- See the link above for support for Campus Cyberinfrastructure proposals
- Using the OSPool for Teaching and Training
- Contributing to the Open Science Data Federation
- General OSG Services for Users
- Slides: OSG Services: an Overview