OSG AHM 2022 – Schedule¶
The OSG All-Hands Meeting 2022 will be held Monday, March 14 through Friday, March 18.
Detailed Schedule Site¶
The detailed schedule is available in the Indico scheduling system.
Monday, March 14
- Session 1: State of the OSG; David Swanson Award speaker
- Session 2: Science enabled via the Open Science Pool
Tuesday, March 15
- Session 1: Democratizing access to cyberinfrastructure
- Session 2: Campus services and perspectives (including CC*)
- Parallel sessions: OSG User Office Hours and Site Admin Office Hours
Wednesday, March 16
- Session 1: Integrating a diversity of capacity resources into dHTC pools
- Session 2: OSG technology
- Technology Q&A Chalk Talk
Thursday, March 17
- Session 1: OSG and Multi-Institution Collaborations
- Session 2: OSG Council (closed meeting)
Friday, March 18
The U.S. ATLAS and U.S. CMS high-energy physics projects are planning OSG-related topics for this day.